Friday, September 12, 2008

I'm a Terrible Person, or: My Own Personal Hell

Karaoke bars are possibly the worst idea ever. Ever. Especially when they're in a little dying town in Pennsylvania. Let me let you in on my world a little...

Yup. It was really and truly that bad. Best part, Jared and I couldn't leave because we didn't have a car and even if we borrowed someone's, we had no idea how to get back to town.

Here's what the bar looked like, since you can't tell in that video...

Check out the blonde hair, orange shirt on the left... that's a tranny.
A really, really bad tranny.

Missy and Tom, the kids are lucky we still love them ;)
And Angry Sam in the background. An angry, angry Jared.

When they make a movie of our lives, this will be a scene. I tell ya, I need a bar full of well dressed, snobby 'mo's, overpriced cosmo's and the bright lights of the city. And Mozart Cafe cake. That stuff is amazing.

I'll update again when we FINALLY make it to the city!

1 comment: