Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The First Reality Check

Alright, now it's real. Until last night/early this morning, in my own mind this was a vacation. Doing fun things like seeing shows, but the big this was having Jared here with me. Now that he's gone, it's real. Sending him off like that was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do, partly because I honestly didn't expect it to be THAT hard. Hard, yes, of course, but not that hard. "Just a few weeks" seems so very far away. But I know this will make being together again even better. Now on to find a job, get all of my stuff in order and make some new city friends! Hopefully my invitation to hang out with Al and his theatre friends tonight still holds. I've got some pictures from Sam, Lindsay W, Jared and I hanging out that I'll post later!

1 comment:

Aurora Noir said...

That "Just a few weeks" will seem like an eternity and a second all at once. Remember I'm always here for you, day or night!