Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Adventure begins, Halloween style.

Well, it's been a long week for not having accomplished much until today. And, since it's one in the morning, this will be a fairly short post. Here's the quick update...

I started working today at the Times Square branch of Halloween Adventure. Today was a ten hour day (yeah overtime!), all of which was used to start getting the store ready, which should open on Sunday or Monday. Ten hours of sorting costumes is a lot for anybody! And I'm back at it again tomorrow morning! But the big news on that front is, I'm the head cashier! I've never been a cashier before, so the choice boggles me a bit, but I'll take it and enjoy it! I hope it comes with a higher pay, but even if it doesn't if I get to be in charge, I think I'll be happier.

After work I went to my cousin Zach's place for the first time and let me tell you, it's beautiful! I met some of his friends and got to watch the presidential debates which was actually rather interesting.

Anyhow, since it's now 1 and I need to be up around 7, I'll say goodnight!

No comments: