Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Page Six is the place to be!!

Well, I didn't end up making the Post, but our store, my boss Stella and Jason Biggs did! Here's the article, I at least can say I was the cashier! Check out page 6! (Page 6 is the celebrity page and a BIG deal to make around here...)

I also discovered the big city sister to the Warehouse, the Knitting Factory. One of my favorite bands, Ludo, played there a couple of days ago and I was shocked to find how much like the Warehouse it is. It was nice and it felt like home.

Tonight I went to see my friend Reed (check out his band Shoeless Revolution) play with his friend at the Bitter End on Bleaker Street in Greenwich Village. The Bitter End has seen the likes of Arlo Guthrie and Bob Dylan play in their heyday, and it was neat to see that little piece of New York history. That, and it's just a really neat area. A little too 'hipster' for my tastes, though. I think I like the more suburban type lifestyle you can find in Queens or Brooklyn.

I also learned how to insert hyperlinks. It's awesome!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, Knitting Factory is awesome. My friend's ska band from Boston is playing there next Saturday night, the 1st, at 'three floors of ska'. I can't make it cause I have to run a Halloween party here, but go if you like that music! Or come to our Halloween party!